Zenith - the sprawling, comprehensive edition
Zenith the feature film, plus more than 50 bonus features, including 9 agit-prop shorts, tapes 1-6, informative lectures, commercials... and even several "behind the scenes" videos about the project. Also includes a massive list of websites for investigating Zenith.
Just the feature film.
- “Visionary writer-director Vladan Nikolic . . . concerns and motifs [are] vivid and idiosyncratic, designed to intensify a highly contemporary concern about the loss of freedom and power of the individual to secret, manipulative cartels.”- Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times
- “chillingly realistic vision of the future… amazing… nothing but talent.”- Joe Meyers, Connecticut Post
- “a weird reflection of current reality. . . an odd example of artsy obscura . . .an experience not quickly forgotten.”- Tor.com
- “Zenith at top of its game.”- Boston Herald
- “a high-concept, brave-new-world sci-fi puzzle… echoes futuristic thrillers such as 12 Monkeys and Children of Men… an atmosphere of mounting paranoia that’s grim and chilling.”- Loren King, Boston Globe
- “a brooding science-fiction trip…Nikolic’s lust for paranoid desperation is powerful, and his way with actors is stunningly graceful.”- Michael Atkinson, Village Voice
- “rank[s] up there with indie mind-bending powerhouses like Primer and Being John Malkovich… like all great science fiction, Zenith hits us with a powerful series of “what ifs” that take the world as we expect it to be and give it a short, sharp turn on its ear… smart sci-fi… something to add to your must-see list.”- Apex Magazine
- “a brain-bending 12 Monkeys vibe.”- Devin O'Leary, Albuquerque Alibi